Fairy Crafty

Read about my crafts, second-hand store finds and things that I turn from treelawn trash into treasure by reinventing things and making them new for us to enjoy!...I have Fifth Avenue taste, but a very thrifty budget.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Neighborhood Nucience

Remember the cute little puppy that DH found a couple of weeks ago?? Well....there is a dog in the neighborhood -- whose owners obviously don't care --that wanders all over the place. I know that it is a boy, because yesterday I found them "playing" in the garden!! Chased him away and thought that I would need to keep my eye out for him when I let our dog out.

Well, this morning....6:30....I heard yelping. I didn't know that DH had her out still, thought that she just wanted to come in. I went outside.........yep, they were "playing" again!!! ARGhhhhhh!!!!! I really don't want puppies. It furiates me that people can't be responsible to chain up their dogs...and if they get loose---- GO GET THEM!!!!!!

Needless to say, she smelled so...I don't even know the words, but I'll just say bad...that I had to give her a bath just now. I have a very sensitive nose and I have a feeling this poor dog will be a pretty nice smelling pooch all the time!!!

Well....now that everyone...kids included have been bathed, time to do lunches and get the older kids on the bus!

Have a great day!! ^j^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home