Fairy Crafty

Read about my crafts, second-hand store finds and things that I turn from treelawn trash into treasure by reinventing things and making them new for us to enjoy!...I have Fifth Avenue taste, but a very thrifty budget.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Addition


This is why I haven't been posting! Her name is Reese. She had been on the side of the road for at least three days. My husband's boss tried to catch her, but couldn't. It took my hubby quite a while for her to come up to him. She was so scared. I don't know if she was abused...she's very skiddish, but is adjusting very well. We are still having a house training issue, but...hopefully things will get better soon! I am not a dog person, but she is a very sweet dog and will not leave my side. We really do get along well.

All of the girls were sick as well! It started Sunday morning about 3am....and finally this morning they all feel fine!! Yesterday was a snow day, so that helped with any missed days! Boy, what a shocker to wake up to so much snow! I didn't know it was even supposed to! We do have a lakefront snow storm alert in effect starting tonight and through tomorrow night...they are talking about 4" - 8" by tomorrow morning...but, will continue to snow!!!! This ought to be interesting!

~~Stay warm!! ^j^

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, December 07, 2006, Blogger beki said...

What a sweet doggie! I hope the illness stay away from your house. Stay warm in all that snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home