Fairy Crafty

Read about my crafts, second-hand store finds and things that I turn from treelawn trash into treasure by reinventing things and making them new for us to enjoy!...I have Fifth Avenue taste, but a very thrifty budget.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Non-Felting!

HELP!

Remember the felted purse that I was making for my mom...I took her knitting bag and proceeded to finish it for her?? Well...turns out she bought the wrong kind of yarn...and I didn't check it!!

Oh boy...not sure what I'm going to do...her party is this Saturday and I don't have time to re-knit and felt another one!!!

It just keeps growing and growing...I was going to pitch it---but as I'm typing here... I think that I may back it with some fabric and make a pillow out of it! I guess it does help to vent sometimes...you never know what kind of ideas you'll come up with!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home