Fairy Crafty

Read about my crafts, second-hand store finds and things that I turn from treelawn trash into treasure by reinventing things and making them new for us to enjoy!...I have Fifth Avenue taste, but a very thrifty budget.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Last weekday of Spring Break!

OK....so, this is the last day of spring break...and it went pretty well! Our new house closed on Wednesday...so we are headed out there this weekend! Hubby spent the night out there last night already!!

....Something about a pipe that burst----doesn't sound very good! I guess we'll be useing a bucket to pee in!! Too bad that we have all girls!! ha ha ha ha ha

Oh well....this, I have a feeling will be the first chapter of many in the "Tale of our New Home"!!!

Well, we're off....have a great weekend and I'll be updading!

.....Sorry, there were supposed to be pics and other images -- BUT, Blogger was not cooperating ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home