Fairy Crafty

Read about my crafts, second-hand store finds and things that I turn from treelawn trash into treasure by reinventing things and making them new for us to enjoy!...I have Fifth Avenue taste, but a very thrifty budget.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Magnet Mania



OK...well, I finally made these magnet that I've been wanting to make! I found them at www.notmartha.com . She has some really great ideas---thanks, not Martha!

Anyway, I thought that I would be even more creative....I tried to make some out of actual photos....NOT a good idea! Don't even try it!

The photo paper and the glue are definately NOT friends!! So, I made them again but......I don;t think that the magnets are strong enough! I made them for my mother-in-law--I need to call her to see how they are. I might need to make them a bit stronger! I recommend the thicker magnet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home