Fairy Crafty

Read about my crafts, second-hand store finds and things that I turn from treelawn trash into treasure by reinventing things and making them new for us to enjoy!...I have Fifth Avenue taste, but a very thrifty budget.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Can't figure this stuff out!

OK......I admit...I am very new at doing all of this but really---can it be THAT hard??

I'm trying to get a logo photo in on the right and was told by the blooger site to download a program called Hello....I downloaded it--now, I can't get on the Hello site. It keeps telling me to "check my connections"---ummmmm, I think that I'm connected, seeing as I'm ON the internet!!! If anyone has any ideas, could you please fill me in?? Thank you!

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, October 13, 2005, Blogger Yelling Man said...

As long as you've got this picture on the web already, which you do, You've gotta go into the "Template" on the dashboard and find the spot where you want to put it. Do you know html at all?? You would add something like this img src=http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7390/881/1600/Fairy[1].jpg in your template... it's a little tricky at first... If you'd like I could make it for you and email the template to you, all you would have to do is replace your current one with this one. You've got it all here already. Just an offer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home